Terms & Conditions
1. Interpretation and Scope
These terms are applicable to the users of the website. The Domain name indimaza.com, and all subdomains, (hereinafter referred to as "Website" ) is owned by Indimaza.
1. "Buying" shall mean purchase of any product by a Customer from Indimaza.
2. "Cookies" means small text files which our website places on your device to store information about your shopping session and to identify your device.
3. "Customer" means a person or organisation that buys products from Indimaza online.
4. "Personal Information" means the details provided by you on registration or at the time you become a member and/or any subsequent information that you provide after or before the registration;
5. "Product/s" mean chattels real (movable property) bought, sold or exchanged between a Customer and Indimaza
6. "Website" means the website located at indimaza.com and its subdomains and any subsequent URL which may replace it.
PART - I (General)
3. Product Warranty
3.1 No warranty
4. Returns policy
4.1 Indimaza will only accept products returned that are:
(a) Accompanied by a valid proof of purchase for the Products.
(b) Returned Products to Indimaza should contain all items included in the original Product.
5.1 Images - Images are of original products.
6.1 You warrant that:
6.1.1 The personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
6.1.2 You will update your account to reflect any changes to your personal information.
6.1.3 You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
All content included on the Indimaza website such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images are the property of Indimaza.
Indimaza and other marks indicated on Indimaza's website site are registered trademarks of Indimaza.
8.1 Delivery is deemed to take place when Indimaza hands over the Product to the Customer.
8.2 Late delivery of Products does not entitle the Customer to do any of the following:
(a) Reject the Products.
(b) Cancel the order.
(c) Withhold payment of any part of the Product contract price.
9. Our Rights
10. Third party links
Indimaza shall not be responsible for the contents of any third parties, provided to you by a link on the website or otherwise.
11. Cookies and other Technologies